Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Classified / Wanted to Buy / Re: GCOTD
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 01:47:59 PM »
More pictures
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 01:46:43 PM »
glastron cvx 16' nice - $1 (Grant)
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/boa/d/glastron-cvx-16-nice/6647750919.html

Just thinking about selling my cvx 16' boat it has the nice matching all aluminum trailer this boat is one of the nicest 1 you will find has original Glastron cover boat has always been stored inside . taken off for a day then washed and put away .that night.back to inside. you can see how well it's been taking care. it still has original tires on trailer in very good condition. Interior and exterior in very good condition has Chevy 4 cly. with Merc. Out drive .140 HP. very sporty boat. I have had it for years .I don't need to sell it.i just haven't been using it. call if you want to see it
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 01:36:32 PM »
Few more ...
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 01:35:37 PM »
glastron 160 - $2000 (warren)
https://nh.craigslist.org/boa/d/glastron-160/6648086913.html

197? glastron 160 with 115 mercury outboard tower of power boat need some repairs to the fiberglass but overall a good looking boat im asking for 2000 or bro . motor is worth that , i figure if u buy the motor, u get the boat and trailor free. not looking for trades looking for cash for another project. let me know steve
General Discussion / Re: Not strictly glastron...
« Last post by Plugcheck on Today at 01:34:27 PM »
I doubt it's an issue where it's at.  You could put the boat out, and check the lower unit lube for water.  Poor outdrive could stand a bath for certain.
Rayar - I have e compared my regal to my glastron there is about 10x as much glass and resin very solid but probably why basically the same bout weighs so much more!

Uk Mike where in the uk are you? How solid is your floor etc? Iím guessing yours is an import as opposed to a uk built roger clark? The reason I ask is last year my stringers caused a lot of head scarring as I have two I like your one.. anyway we thought they had been changed but I found a guy who built them at roger clark on another forum and he confirmed they were built that way he may have said to enable a ski locker but I might be making that up. Anyway moral of the story is that the two stringers are either side of where the crack is so would not have cracked with them. As I am (slowly) doing a whole floor rebuild I think I am going to put the central one the us spec has so I will h e three for extra strength ... canít hurt!
General Discussion / Not strictly glastron...
« Last post by pyro225 on Today at 01:09:55 PM »
Hi all been very quiet I know between sorting house move car repairs etc the boats have fell to the wayside. Anyway was looking forward to taking the regal out tomorrow not sure why but I tilted up the drive (alpha one) to see how many weeds had made homes on it as I tilted it up I saw water exiting where I donít think it should - is this a problem? Or am I reading too much into it?

Cheers

https://youtu.be/cx9IV_XmXsQ
I'd be interested in the aluminum rub rail as well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Iam interest in the distributor and parts that go with it.
You really should sell me that ladder and the hardware for the bow hatch. I'll even bring extra cash,  who knows, I may find more stuff that I need. 

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10