Author Topic: Glastron Museum Site  (Read 3274 times)

Offline AndyBean

Glastron Museum Site
« on: July 26, 2010, 01:14:13 PM »
Ok not really. Just a new garage to store my gagle of Glastrons.
So we broke ground last weekend.  I bought an acre of land. Its located about a 1/4 mile from the Colorado River in an area called Mohave Valley Arizona.  Its between Bullhead City Arizona and Lake Havasu Arizona.
After I bought the land we found out the dirt there was actually sand. And not suitable for building on. That said, we brought in 800 cubic yards of fill dirt last weekend. Built a road from the front of the property to the back. Then over excavated the pad area where the building will get finished. The building when completed will be a 50 by 100 foot metal/steel buidling. Something like this  
http://www.southwestbuildingsolutions.com/Concho.htm
The pictures I have attached are of the brush burning.  In Arizona, a $5 burn permit and a hose on stand by and you can burn like this.
Anyway, just thought I would keep you all posted on this.  Hopefully I can have my boats in one place here pretty soon.
See you all in Red Wing.  Jake and I are really looking forward to it this year.
Andy EDson

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 03:16:43 PM by Hyperacme »
1972 GT-160 (yellow)
1980 Intimidator
1986 CVX-18
1977 CVX-16 Deluxe
1969 GT-160 (red)
1977 CVX-20 Jet
1967 Carlson Challenger
2007 Malibu 247
Orange County California USA
www.andysclassicglastrons.com
www.insurethetoys.com

Offline Hotwired

• The Ship
Re: Glastron Museum Site
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 01:32:04 PM »
Congrats Andy!  I will certainly find a way to come visit some time.  I had planned a trip up there this next week but is going to have to wait a few weeks as my vacation plans got preempted by the BOSS!  The nerve! Looking forward to watching the progress and will be in line for tickets once you open the Museum!  ;D
.. it is what it is ... and that is how it should be!
Miss Mayberry - 1964 Saberflite
The Ship - 1979 CV-27
Canon Ball Eyes - 1976 CV-16ssV8
Da ProJect Bote - 1977 CV-23
It Is What It Is...... CVX20