General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

SOLD ** NOS Beige seat shells ** SOLD

(1/6) > >>

Terry_Curran:
I have located a pair of NOS Glastron boat seat shells.  They are the ones you see in the GT-160's.  they're beige, I think that's the right color, and have the Glastron emblem on the backs.  Each of the seats has a small crack on the underside of the front of the seat where the trim is riveted to the shell.  I would say one is about 1/2" l long, and the other is about 3/4" long.  I'm wanting to know if someone needs  them before I start  pestering him to sell them.  Let me know. 

Terry

Hyperacme:
Pretty rare find Terry !

Looks like in 1972 they were black ...

Terry_Curran:
Those are the seats Gregg, just not black.  Maybe off white? More than beige?  I'll see about getting some pics to post.

Terry

Hyperacme:
Pictures from Terry ...

dgmeyer:
Terry,

I'm interested in the seat shells.  I live in St. Louis and found a 1973 (Green) GT 160 in Detroit that I purchased  that I plan to restore this spring and summer.  I have been trying to figure out what I am going to do about seats so this would be a great option.   I assume the plastic can be fixed with epoxy?   I'm sure there is a solution for that issue.   Mark in San Antonio alerted me to your post since we have been trading information and I just joined your MN forum.  My son and I may be coming up to Red Wing if we can work it out with his leaving for college.

By the way, I have already dusted the search lights!

Thanks Much,

Don

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version