Author Topic: anyone good with computers  (Read 1674 times)

Offline terry

anyone good with computers
« on: May 17, 2013, 12:27:13 PM »
had to take a shoulder photo for work today and when i uploaded my photos i went to resize them and you get this blue box that you can move over the photo?well back on my screen saver above the task bar is a visable line about the size of my task bar and if i put the pointer on it and right click and go up and left or right there is a light blue transparent box that it makes.any ideas to get rid of it.computer was fine till i resized photos.thanks.
terry/sandee - 1978 cvx 16 deluxe-modified 2000 100hp johnson.78 cvx16-140 mercury.87 stratos vt rocket 225 Yamaha v-max.

Offline Bayflite73

Re: anyone good with computers
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 01:12:13 PM »
Terry,

What operating system are you using?

What program did you resize the photos in?

Does the light blue transparent box do anything if you click on it? Can you move it around?
Josh Craig
'78 SSV-177
previously owned: '73 V-174 Bayflite

Offline terry

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 02:59:56 PM »
i used windows live photo gallery,it looks like a second task bar on top of my first one with the main task bar having my icons then the one above has nothing and is the same height and width of the main task bar.if i put my pointer on the top task bar line and right click and go up to the left or right it creates a transparent blue like you want to copy and paste if that makes any sense.the second bar is like when you are on a website and on the far right you scroll down to the bottom arrow then make a line straight across the screen?
terry/sandee - 1978 cvx 16 deluxe-modified 2000 100hp johnson.78 cvx16-140 mercury.87 stratos vt rocket 225 Yamaha v-max.

Offline Bayflite73

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 03:16:14 PM »
Have you tried refreshing your screen? (click on the desktop and press F5)?

I can't replicate the issue or find anything that would add a second toolbar to your screen. Not helpful I know. Is Photo Gallery still open? Maybe close it? Or even restart the machine?
Josh Craig
'78 SSV-177
previously owned: '73 V-174 Bayflite

Offline Hyperacme

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 03:28:58 PM »
Single right click on the tool/task bar and see if you can close it.
Go into the photo program and look around in tools or options to see if you can shut down or delete the tool/task bar.