General Category > Members Profiles / Introductions

Purple CV-16 (Or at leat I think thats what it was) on Mississippi 8/24

(1/2) > >>

djyox:
Last seen on Mississippi South of Prescott heading south. Very clean Purple and White with a Merc hanging off the back. I believe it was a CV16, but could be wrong. You passed by me int he no wake in Prescott heading south, and had to catch up to you by the barges.

I was in the Maroon and Cream colored CVX17.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you. Love the boat, and loved the roost that thing made when you stepped on it! That brought a smile to my face when I turned around to see you on your way. Had to go find a spot for the dog to go pee and then the wife said we had to head back to Stillwater.

thedeuceman:
this one ?
i forget their name, we ran into to them around Prescott last year

djyox:
That looks exactly like it! Couple look about what I remember in the boat as well. That thing tossed out a wicked roost when he got on it. Very nice and clean boat. I was going to see what he had set up on it, because underway it sure looked impressive.

Hyperacme:
He's a member of the forum.
I've talked to him a few times.
Even been to his house to look at his CV.
Of course I can't remember his username ....

Jason:
Sometime this winter when I am really board I am going to try and create a registry so we can search by boat model. It will be tough to keep it up to date but it would be better than nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version