General Category > Members Profiles / Introductions

New member from Ne.

(1/3) > >>

Madbohunk:
Hi everyone, i'm from Bellevue ,Ne.  Just purchased my first Glastron. A 1975 V-179 Starflite.  A two owner,all original, all manuals,all reciepts since new, bill of sale, a file full of goodies, and oringinal trailer. I thank my wife for suggesting i call and get  info on the boat, she thought it looked cool. I'm a semi-retired construction superintendent, married almost 35 years, a daughter,son,daughter-in-law, and 2 grandsons. I've owned several classics ,but never this new or and I/O, so excited the learning process.

75starflight:
Welcome to the group!
Beautiful boat BTW!

The reason I say that is I have a twin to it, Here in central city, ne. Hope to see you some time on the water.

Brandon

Maclin:
Great find, congrats!  Last January 2014 I ended a 3 year search and have a nice classic Glastron also, turned out to be a great boat and I hope you have similar results :)

Link to mine...:
http://forum.cgoamn.com/index.php?topic=4976.0

Good original boats are out there, takes time and some luck.  Looks like you had both, congrats again.

MarkS:
Glad to see you made it over here Bohunk, this is a great resource for info and support.  The Starflite design is a great one, I think you'll really enjoy this boat once you get it sorted out!

Hyperacme:
Welcome to the forum Madbohunk !
Is that the one from Craigslist ?
If so you got a very nice original Glastron !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version