General Category > General Discussion

Glastron Carlson CVX-16SS 1977 blue Restoration

(1/3) > >>

martijn:
Hey Guys,
Planning to do a full restoration on a Glastron Carlson CVX-16SS 1977, i want to keep it as close to original. I was curious if you guys have some interiour pics from this specific model and if some one have pictures of the stickers on a '77 Mercruiser 3.0L the catalog says it had the red old decals on the sterndrive so then i assume that the engine will be different also, only what i could found was that 77 was the year they changed to the newer decals.

Hope some one can help me out, will add some picture's in the next days when i have it at home.

Hyperacme:
If you go to the Glastron web site you can view and download PDF's of 1977 CVX16SS / CVX16 brochure, which has a picture of interior.  It's not a great picture but you can increase size.
In the 1978 brochure there's a view of I/O on stern of the CVX16SS and CVX18.
Not a great view .. but you can see the decal design.

Glastron / Carlson brochures
https://www.glastron.com/us/catalogs-and-product-information

martijn:
Gregg, Thank but i have the original folder at home and the dealer's handbook, i was more hoping some one had a 140 merc from 1977 of the CVX-16 from 1977 and could take some pictures

Plugcheck:
I owned a 1980 16-SS, looked identical to the brochure photos posted earlier.  I could post some of those.   Anything specific, engine only?

martijn:

--- Quote from: Plugcheck on January 10, 2019, 12:35:21 PM ---I owned a 1980 16-SS, looked identical to the brochure photos posted earlier.  I could post some of those.   Anything specific, engine only?

--- End quote ---

Really looking for 77, all later and i have pictures enough of the engine and boats

Thanks anyway!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version