General Category > General Discussion

Ok Guy's ...

(1/9) > >>

OleRed:
I need a motor cover like the Intimidator - CV - CVX V-8 style
I'm making a "slight" modification to my Scimitar, thinking about putting one of those on it

wexrocks:
Hmm... Slight modification? If it's a modification that needs more under hood clearance, sounds like tunnel ram... Blower...???

Maybe just a different look for the engine cover? Now I'm curious!!!

Anyway, hopefully someone can hook you up with an engine cover, I know some of them look alot like an L-88 chevy scoop that would be available in a fiberglass aftermarket piece by itself without a hood.

I'm sure we'll all be waiting to hear what the "slight" modification will be...

OleRed:
well ... I sold the motor out of my boat, gonna build me a new one, I ordered the Scat 383 stroker kit yesterday, and bought a really Kool looking EFI set-up .. I don't know what it's called for sure, but it's a Lot taller than the carb and intake, it kinda looks like the Mercruiser 525 set-up, but it's for a small block.  I'll try to get pictures of it tomorrow.  It is a multiport fuel injection system on a high rise, it's Mercruiser stuff for a 430hp small block, never been installed and it's all plug-in stuff, computer, ignition system, fuel pump, barametric pressure, knock .. all the sensors, a wiring harness that looks like I better get someone else to hook it up when I get it installed.
Kinda looks like this

wexrocks:
383 stroker... good plan! that's what is going in my Scimitar as well (eventually) but mine will probably just be a boring old carb motor.  ;)

gonna go with the vortec heads on this one as well?

I don't suppose the old powerplant is going in a certain boat to make it a little more "intimidating"...?

Burnin Daylight:
Shhhh!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version