Author Topic: Newbie from Upstate NY - '91 19CSS owner  (Read 3840 times)

Offline bnz433

Newbie from Upstate NY - '91 19CSS owner
« on: October 31, 2014, 12:51:55 PM »
Hola, folks.  Jamie from just north of Albany, NY.  Been away from boating for a while, but my dad had an '89 19CSS when I was wrapping up high school.  I LOVED that boat.  So after he passed away, I was going to inherit it.  Until it was "stolen" from my step-mother's house 2 weeks before I got out of the Army!!! >:(

So many moons later (last month!), I found a '91 19CSS nearby and jumped on it.  Looking forward to spending this winter getting her ready.  Got some floor work to do, some interior work, minor mechanical and the rest cosmetic/gelcoat stuff. 

This will be my first boat renovation (grew up working on cars).  So I'll be hitting y'all up for some advice, etc.  I'm over on the non-MN Classic Glastron forum, too.  But seemed to be a few more 19CSS guys here??? 

Jamie

Offline thedeuceman

• Administrator
Re: Newbie from Upstate NY - '91 19CSS owner
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 01:08:55 PM »
welcome !
we luv pix :D
Joe
75 GT150 "SeaDeuced"... Its Back !!
92 16CSS "Attitude Adjustment" is for sale
75 CV-16V8, Project
74 CV-16... its Purple !

Offline Hyperacme

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 01:41:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum Jamie !

Offline bnz433

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 07:18:58 AM »
Thanks, gents.  Only got a couple phone pictures, so will throw a few up here soon.  Main project right now is getting the garage insulated and heated so I can do all the work this winter.  Should be done with that stuff this weekend, so I can hit the ground running soon enough. 

Also need to pull the trailer out and get the boat on rollers.  Crawling around the other day, I noticed 2 of the bunks were shot.  Plus, the trailer is PINK!!!! (to match the Miami vice colors from the '90's).  So that'll be getting handled as well.

Jamie