General Category > General Discussion

Elbow grease

(1/3) > >>

Rosscoe:
I thought I'd post some pics of the clean up process on the 175. I have been fairly impressed with how it is cleaning up but also thought some would clean up better. Maybe I'll post pics of the areas of disappointment for the wet sanding crowd to see and they can comment on whether they think it would help?
I love this boat more, over time. I love the color too. Not the interior so much but the exterior. Not white.

Rosscoe:
More
Some before and afters.

Rosscoe:
What do you think of the $140.00 washers?  :P

The tires I ended up buying are General Altimax RT's and have a load rating of 1653 lbs but only on this size (205/70R14) which worked out almost perfect.

Rosscoe:
couple more. Sorry Gregg. That whole photo hosting may not work out for a guy with dial up.

CVX Fever:
Looking good Ross! Try wet sanding a small area w/800 or 1000 grit and then compound buff and see if it gets you the results your looking for. I'm guessing your trouble spots are the brown above the rub-rail. When I did my CVX18 I pulled off most of the hardware which made it a lot easier as I had zero experience with a rotary buffer when I started.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version