Author Topic: Aluminum Exhaust manifold for sale Chev small block  (Read 3482 times)

Offline fireman24mn

Aluminum Exhaust manifold for sale Chev small block
« on: July 26, 2017, 02:41:03 PM »
I bought a sets of manifolds for the 23 rebuild.  When the frirst ones showed up I wasn't happy with the quality. I called the company and they apologized and set out a new set. I was then to box up the old set and send them back. Well the new set came and they were not much better. I asked for a refund and to have them send me 2 call tags so I could send them back. That was 3 weeks ago. So now I am just going to sell them to get my money back because I already bought a different set.

They are Marine Power aluminum manifolds. They really just need to be polished up a little more, and have the water passages cleaned out because there are some metal shaving in them and one has a piece of slag in in from casting I am guessing. The originally sell for 1,000 plus shipping. I would like to get 675.00 for 1 set and 650 for the other. If you want them shipped that would be extra. The one set is cheaper because it will have a piece of slag to remove. It is loose inside it but might take a little time to get it out.  They both come with a gasket set. However neither set came with any plumbing or hardware to bolt them up with.

Let me know if you have questions.  If I don't sell them here in a week or 2 I will list them on Ebay.  I forgot to take photos but here is the link to the website I bought them from.

http://marineenginedepot.com/MP/Marine-Engine/20798/612562AP-Polished-Exhaust-Kit-5.0L-305ci-to-5.7L-350ci-Aluminum-Performance/

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:47:18 PM by fireman24mn »
I think this has become an addiction.

1977 CV-23 I/O Full Resto complete
1976 CV-16 V8 Resto in progress
1985 Pearson MotorYacht 43ft