General Category > Archived Posts

2009 CGOAMN DVD For sale to the public

(1/6) > >>

ChfBrianB:
I'm interested in advertising the CGOAMN DVD to other boating clubs and forums.  Many of you are members at on the boards of other groups.  I'm thinking of fiberglassics, scream and fly, boat rant, classicglastron, etc.  Would some of you be willing to advertise our DVD on those boards and see if we can generate some club funds at the same time?

Please send order and payment ($27 including shipping)

Please make the check out to Brian Bergstrom and mail the information to:

CGOAMN DVD
C\O Brian Bergstrom
2312 7th Ave East
North St. Paul, MN 55109

Payment includes CGOAMN DVD and 2 free bonus disks of video, still footage, and glastron information.

Thanks for your help!

dorelse:
Hey, Brian - I'm going to send you the extra donation money for the bonus cd's...can you just hold my copy until my letter arrives?  Thanks!!!

ChfBrianB:
You got it!  Thanks for the donation to CGOAMN!

ChfBrianB:
Hey Everyone...

I have had some computer trouble and it's makeing me a bit nervous that my list of who is waiting to recieve their DVD's is not complete.

Here is the list of people who I have down as paid, and yet to recieve a DVD.

Andy Edson
Bob Probst
Brian Bondehagen
Doran Else
Eric Michael
Gary Vetvick
Kip Hartung
Mike Bartosh
Scott Glasspoole
Tom Velure
Trevin Hartung
Island Campground
Tom Boyd
Vance Cushing
Doug Campbel

The thing that concerns me is that there are a few people that I would have thought ordered a DVD but I do not see them on my list. David Pankonin and Chris Kochman came to mind.  So, if you have paid for your DVD but do not see your name on this list, please let me know ASAP.  If you have not paid for a DVD and would like one, please follow the origional instructions on the top of this thread.

Thanks

hydro-thunder:
You can add Jesse Gully to that list. I also paid at the meet. I cant wait to get the video because I was not able to make the release viewing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version