General Category > Archived Posts

Official 2011 CGOAMN Classic Glastron Calendar

(1/4) > >>

Jason:
So here it is!
I was able to find some great pictures taken this year and thank you to everyone who helped out with sending me their pictures.
I created this calendar using Zazzle. I used these guys last year and was very happy with the quality of this calendar.
I hope you enjoy!

ENTER THIS COUPON CODE TO RECEIVE $3 OFF: 3BUCKOFFCALS

http://www.zazzle.com/2011_classic_glastron_calendar-158357048686836183

ChfBrianB:
WOW!  Awesome!  What a great Christmas present idea for the Glastron / Carlson lover!  Would anyone like to order an extra one and send it to Art Carlson?  I think that he would LOVE to have this hanging in his home!

NICE JOB Jason!  And thanks for your hard work on this!

01midmetws6:
Love the V-195 on January  ;)  I will put in my order here shortly. Thanks to everyone involved in getting it put together!!

OleRed:
Yes !another nice job on the calendar,  I'll get an order in soon also, and Yes again,  I'm sure Art would like to have,  I've sent him the ones from the last two years.
Art sent me, and Brian ( I think ) an artical about him written in 1980 by Jim Youngs (editor of TrailerBoat Magizine at the time) and some history of the Carlson boats.  My scanner is dead, but maybe Brian has one, or I'll get one soon to share the letter and artical with you all.

ChfBrianB:
Yes...  I have the article from Art too!  It's really cool.  Sorry I haven't been able to get your calls Red.  Really busy on this end...  Trying to keep the head above water!  :)

All is well though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version