General Category > Archived Posts

Burnin Daylight

(1/51) > >>

OleRed:
"Burnin Dalight"   was checked into Pre-Op today, awaiting the transplant, she is resting peacefully in a warm and cozy shop ... (well, warmer than outside)  her recently aquainted friend, and Doner  "Reds Gold"  (abit nervous about the proceedure)  is patiently waiting right outside the door.
The procedure is scheduled to begin Monday, and should only take about ten days, according to the doctor and his assistant.

Hyperacme:
With the first sentance it kind of gave me a scare...Thought you were talking about her ...

"Burnin Dalight"   was checked into Pre-Op today, awaiting the transplant"

Hope all go's well ...

Rosscoe:
Not to be morbid or anything, but maybe we could see some pics of the procedure?  ::)

OleRed:
The proceedure began today, but further examination of the patient revealed some soft tissue under the back seat.  We decided to do some exploatory surgery to evaluate the extent of damage caused by some foreign H2o substance that had accumalated under the floor, we removed all the damaged tissue, some saturated foam mass, and cleaned up the effected area.  There was only minimal damage actually, we removed most of the floor just to be sure all the contaminated tissue had been revealed. The engine will be removed in the morning, and further examination of the subject will be conducted in the bilge area.

Rosscoe:
Normally, I  have a weak stomach for looking at surgical operations, but not this one.
Questions.
What is going to happen with the removed organ?
How are you going about cutting the old floor out, especially near the hull? I've only replaced a floor once before and used a circular saw ( a bit risky) where I could and busted the rest out but thats not very clean. did you you a small grinder with a cut off wheel or?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version