General Category > Archived Posts

2011 Boat Show

(1/9) > >>

ChfBrianB:
Greetings everyone...

It looks as if (as a club) we are not going to be participating in this years Minneapolis Boat Show.  There is a chance that our event planner will be interested in having us at the March Sportsmans Show.

None the less, the event planner loves our club, and would like to work with us in the future.  As a gesture of good faith, she has sent us 50 FREE TICKETS to this years Minneapolis Boat Show, January 20th-23rd.  I would like to offer these tickets to the club on a first come first serve basis.

All you need to do is send me an e-mail to cgoamn@yahoo.com with the number of tickets that you would like to request.  Please contact me asap so I can get these in the mail.

Happy New Year!

Brian

Hyperacme:
Would be a bad year to transport a boat to show ...

Jason:
yea, I know my  boats and one of Jim's is trapped till the snow melts.
That was very generous of her to provide us with the tickets though!!

ChfBrianB:
Ok everyone...  8 tickets are spoken for, but that leaves quite a few left.  Don't be afraid to ask for a few...  I hear that they are going to have some classic wooden boats on display as well.  The Power Squadron is going to have a booth as well.

Let me know if you would like some tickets!

Retro Performance:
I am happy to say there will be a CH16/Carlson Challanger on display at the  Minneapolis Boat Show. Hope to see you there.

Don

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version