General Category > Nebraska Events / Meets

breakfast get together

(1/4) > >>

75starflight:
Just throwing this out there, but i was thinking it would be nice to get a group of us together for an early spring breakfast or lunch. Maybe meet up some where in Lincoln or at Mahoney Lodge?

It would be a chance for those of us that don't know each other to meet before the boating season gets under way.

Any takers?

makinwaves:
We're interested.  Mahoney is a good half way spot between Omaha and Lincoln.  We'll be camping at Mahoney April 18-20.

75starflight:
Looks like we have a date and place, April 19th at the Mahoney Lodge. Lets say around 9 am? Will that work?

makinwaves:
Works for me. Mike will try to make it. Hopefully more can join us.

Plugcheck:
      Saturday mornings are normally reserved for breakfast at 7am with my brother, but I will try to take a raincheck that weekend and make it to Mahoney.    Any prep work we should be doing for our Nebraska meet?   I took my son driving Friday evening and saw that they have restored the camping spots at NP Dodge Park.   Looks like at least one ramp was intact.   Hopefully all services will be restored by the CG NE meet.   I can check to see if reservations are being taken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version