Author Topic: Requesting shipping help from anyone in New England or New York area  (Read 2516 times)

Offline chuckie

Re: Requesting shipping help from anyone in New England or New York area
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2022, 03:59:49 PM »
Well the money has made its way through the banking system so the boat is officially mine now. Looks like a nice boat. Has some kind of sticker on the side and around the back/top side of the boat which should come off easily. The seller sent me a video of the boat in the water and it looks like a really nice boat from the video. I don?t really like the swim platform on these, but it?s a CV-21 so?? If anyone is looking for one I know where you will be able to get one. Other than that there is a fish finder/depth gauge bolted to the glove box door so I will be looking for one of those. I?m just stoked because the last CV-21 I bought had a lot of damage where it was run into a dock and I just didn?t have the time or ability to do what needed to be done with it. Still trying to work out the transportation portion. I will have to have a trailer from the US side to go pick it up. There is no way I will be able to get the trailer it is currently on back across the border.

Offline CharlieN

• Over in Vermont
Re: Requesting shipping help from anyone in New England or New York area
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2022, 04:07:32 AM »
Bit late to the party, My car trailer is homebuilt by me with no VIN, and has crossed the border into Montreal a few times, but that was two way trips. The crossing from Vermont was/is easy, small two lane road.  Have not had any issues on the main crossing in NY ether.
I am near Rutland VT and have plenty of storage/ parking space but I cannot cross the border myself.
Regards,
Charlie
'87 CVX-20 Yammi 225 Excel
'76 CVX 20 hull being converted to surfacedrive