General Category > General Discussion

1980 CVZ 18 restoration

<< < (17/23) > >>

Chippy:
Thank you for the pics. That black one with the steel spokes is what we had on our original CVZ I would definitely go for one of them if I find one.

Chippy:
Hello folks I have not been here awhile hope everyone is doing well. I hope to start posting again with spring here and finishing up a little more of the boat. Today I worked on putting the hood back together complete with the awesome badges I received after being helped were to get them by members here. I also modified a billet ski pylon cover to make it a little more finished looking. I am working on the partitions between the motor and storage areas with aluminum and removable panels for maintenance.

Scott in nh:
Looks great! Keep going!

I'm re-energized to work on mine too and trying to have it wet by the 4th of July!

What is left to do on yours?

dorelse:
looks great!  love the Emerald Mist color!

Chippy:
Clean up the hull from the rub rail down clean up the bars and re install. working on the partitions between the motor and storage as I did not put float boxes back in. It’s gonna be done by last 2 weeks of July this year. There’s always more to do, I want to change out all the old gauges to new I’ll just wrap the existing wood grain panel in a brushed aluminum or something as the wood grain looking out of place now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version