Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Its alive!
« Last post by dorelse on Today at 09:32:39 AM »
Ok...so...I'm no mechanical wizard, but I would unhook the throttle cable from the engine mount and start the motor and see where it idles.  Maybe the throttle cable isn't adjust right and its keeping that idle too high?   Or, just start adjusting the idle throttle position down until its where you want it at the transom cable mount bracket.  Rich has a great diagram on the proper cable adjustments...worked like a charm on the CVZ.
General Discussion / Re: Videos! Also my old account!
« Last post by dorelse on Today at 09:15:44 AM »
Yep, worked for me!  We still haven't had a gx-150 at the meet...hope you'll be able to make it!
Awwww maaaaan, your videos aren't on YouTube anymore?

I fixed the link
General Discussion / Videos! Also my old account!
« Last post by _UnderWater_ on Today at 08:37:29 AM »
Hey all!

So I recently got a new phone and the wonders of Google it logged me right back into my old account. Anyways I've been enjoying the heck out of my "new" 85 GX-150. After a week up at the cabin getting used everyday it was just too dang nice out not to go for a little rip. We saw 43 on the GPS with it not trimmed out, relays went bad getting fixed this weekend.  Here's some videos I hope work!

https://youtu.be/1t6iy7Je31w

https://youtu.be/T42rciQrePE

https://youtu.be/bvMVmQuYooM
General Discussion / Re: CGOE tour 2017
« Last post by Plugcheck on Today at 08:28:00 AM »
Is Tim going to make it this year and if so, what boat will he be bringing?

Not sure what Tim's status is for the event.  His GT is at Trent's apparently getting the Merc 115 TOP worked on.  The 460 for his 23 needs some time to assemble the long block, redo the pump, and some other stuff.  He has that slated as a winter project.   I've offered to have him ride up with me and split fuel costs, but have not received any confirmation one way or other.
General Discussion / Re: Intimidator shift cable
« Last post by Plugcheck on Today at 08:14:54 AM »
    A Timi on a Tandem no less.......
General Discussion / Re: Intimidator shift cable
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 06:44:15 AM »
To bad your favorite isn't CV23's ... You'd be in heaven !
Must be about eight of them ...
There's another Timmi in MN. owner isn't a member, but was at Hannay's boat show.
« Last post by Rosscoe on Today at 05:52:07 AM »
« Last post by Rosscoe on Today at 05:34:02 AM »
General Discussion / Re: CGOE tour 2017
« Last post by Rosscoe on Today at 05:13:43 AM »
I hope to have camp set up and ready to boat after lunch Wednesday,. Plan to go out and burn some fuel in the afternoon, you folks are welcome to go for a ride.  CVZ-18. Could use some German lessons, haven't spoke it much since I left in 1986.
Is Tim going to make it this year and if so, what boat will he be bringing?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10