Author Topic: Vance new Video  (Read 1568 times)

Offline OleRed

• Oklahoma Boating Group
Vance new Video
« on: September 07, 2014, 08:37:33 PM »
Vance is the Great Guy for this group, he just uploaded a new video, you got to check it out
He is the best !

http://youtu.be/a5CcMzf36o4?list=UU1jexfEAE0p_ATKfyEE2fGA

He included a picture of Art in the missing man spot
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 11:39:17 PM by Hyperacme »
1980 23ft Scimitar

Offline OleRed

• Oklahoma Boating Group
Re: Vance new Video
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 08:53:58 PM »
I know I don't show up there at Red Wing much, just once, but when me and the Fox came up there, you guy's treated us like we were someone special, thats why I stay in touch here, but more than that,we made friends we still stay in touch with,that means alot also, but the video you guy's made for Art, to me, was something incredible, I don't think anything like that has been publshed on the net before, thanks to all of you, Jeff, directing it, Doran for going with it, Vance- for all he does for the group, and he don't even have a Carlson --- thanks to All of you !
I figure when I get the project scimitar done we will be back up there, with one like you all have never seen --- if I still lgot the energy to complete it.
I have the last one in the shop now for someone else, I'm getting that close to retiring from retirement, eight years ago I done that, then I am planning on working on my Own boats, the house, the Jeep, and slowing down.  The Fox is still talking retiring from her job, we'll see ?
I still got the Trans Van, she calles it a Motor Home, gotta Love her  :)  I do.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:57:44 PM by OleRed »
1980 23ft Scimitar