Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Next project: ugly duckling
« Last post by nes-cv23 on June 20, 2018, 09:14:45 PM »
So I see this add on Craigís list.... that boat looks familiar...  yep.. called the guy, and he was glad to hear from me. Turns out he ran into some bad luck and lost the boat...Iíll just leave it at that.. the boat was his grandfathers that he bought and fixed up and repainted it.. had fun then.. lost it.   Wanted it back and I said no problem, if anyone finds one of my old toys that I want back I would do the same... I told him what I had into so far and would let him have it for that and he was excited... but... hard times means he couldnít come up with the cash.. I told him Iíd keep it for him until he can come up the cash. So how knows maybe in a few weeks the old gal can go back home..
Classified / Wanted to Buy / Re: Glastron SSV-191 Deck boat
« Last post by Terry_Curran on June 20, 2018, 08:00:27 PM »
I donít know of any for sale, I sold mine, and I havenít seen too many for sale over the past 10 years that Iíve owned mine. And the ones I have seen, arenít the the greatest of shape. Gregg does an excellent job of finding Glastrons for sale around the country. Good luck with your search!

Terry
General Discussion / Banner I can borrow?
« Last post by 75starflight on June 20, 2018, 02:12:10 PM »
I am putting Phoenix in a car show here in Central City, NE on June 30th.
I am wondering if someone would have a small banner for the group that I could borrow to place with Phoenix on display?
A boat in a car show is odd for here in Nebraska, but I thought it would be fun to see what people say since I am helping run it this year and it only costs $10 to register.

If someone does have one I could borrow I would be glad to pay the shipping to get it here.

General Discussion / Re: Ideas for this years meet banner ...
« Last post by Hyperacme on June 20, 2018, 12:57:28 PM »
Maybe Rick can help Ö Not sure how to get picture out of text Ö
Can you PM him ?
Nebraska Events / Meets / Re: Calamus Resvoir Meet
« Last post by 75starflight on June 20, 2018, 12:06:43 PM »
Hey all,

My work weekends got switched around at work. We will not be at the Calamus the scheduled weekend.
Classified / Wanted to Buy / Re: Glastron SSV-191 Deck boat
« Last post by jackcvx20 on June 20, 2018, 12:06:27 PM »
Hello...I'm looking to buy one of these SV-191 Glastron boats.....know anyone that has one for sale???
Classified / Wanted to Buy / Re: 1980 GT150 Boarding Ladder
« Last post by Hyperacme on June 20, 2018, 10:16:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum seriocomic Ö
Post a picture of yours.
Your best bet is to check eBay and Facebook.
I don't think ladders were an option from Glastron on GT150's Ö Could be wrong though ..
The company that made it could still be around Ö
Do a search on Google for "Boat Ladders" and see if something comes close or there are parts to repair your ladder.
General Discussion / Re: free glasstron
« Last post by Hyperacme on June 20, 2018, 10:00:21 AM »
Free boat as is (Menomonie
https://eauclaire.craigslist.org/zip/d/free-boat-as-is/6621196532.html

Free boat as is. No trailer im keeping it motor is there and all together so is the lower end been sitting for a few years. Dont know whats wrong with it so dont ask. You get the boat the motor and lower end nothing more Must take whole boat no trailer. Can use trailer to haul boat but will require a deposit that will be returned after trailer is brought back. No holds first to come get it is theres. Must set appointment to pick it up. Want to know anything about it come look
Iowa Events / Meets / Re: Lake Rathbun, Centerville IA, Glastron meet
« Last post by 75starflight on June 20, 2018, 09:19:01 AM »
I hope you all have a good weekend and good weather!
Classified / Wanted to Buy / 1980 GT150 Boarding Ladder
« Last post by seriocomic on June 20, 2018, 09:18:30 AM »
New here, though I have been running my 1980 GT150 for over twenty years.
Recently I sustained damage to the boarding ladder, it's mounted on the left hand side if that helps, and would like to replace it, along with the mounting brackets.
Any help would be appreciated. (UK!)

Pictures - show ladder position, the top right hand bracket near the engine is broken, the lower bracket on the transom is broken and pulled from the hull.
The picture of the ladder, shows the original step with ridged footplate, the lower element was an adaption to enable easier boarding from water ski-ing.

Thank you.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10