Author Topic: CVX18 Floor rebuild  (Read 35516 times)

Offline Hot Carl

Re: CVX18 Floor rebuild
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2011, 06:28:02 PM »
Shrom - Guilty as charged!  :'( I felt like a total a-hole buying the pipes immediately after telling you about them, but I wasn't aware of the auction Red posted and it was too good to pass up! Sorry man! I'm sure another set will pop up and probably be cheaper...

I'll keep my eye open for ya though - this kit should work great for your boat.

Now I just need to find a pair of center rise manifolds at the right price...

Good luck!
Alex
My name is not "Carl"

1980 CV23

Offline Shrom CVX-18

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2011, 07:00:12 PM »
Shrom - Guilty as charged!  :'( I felt like a total a-hole buying the pipes immediately after telling you about them, but I wasn't aware of the auction Red posted and it was too good to pass up! Sorry man! I'm sure another set will pop up and probably be cheaper...

I'll keep my eye open for ya though - this kit should work great for your boat.

Now I just need to find a pair of center rise manifolds at the right price...

Good luck!
Alex

Well, thats alright, I guess I'll let it slide this time. lol that would be great if you could keep your eye out for me, funny thing is I sent an offer in and got a counter off and went to accept it and well you must have took it right before i had my chance...as soon as i find this kit i will be starting on the exhaust.  I plan to pull the engine beginning of feb.
79 CVX-18 "Lowrider"

Offline Shrom CVX-18

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2011, 02:51:54 PM »
Alex, I must say I'm not going to be the happiest camper if I have to end up buying this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280574939265&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en  I could have had it for less then half that. I will have to keep looking for that deal again the next few weeks while i'm taking my engine out and doing other work to the boat that needs done before i do the exhaust work.
79 CVX-18 "Lowrider"

Offline Hot Carl

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2011, 03:07:15 PM »
I'm sure you'll be able to find something...again, Jeff got his for like 80 bucks, so I'd think another kit will come up. The marine store I got mine from might have another set or two laying around - I can get you their number if you want??
My name is not "Carl"

1980 CV23

Offline Shrom CVX-18

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2011, 03:10:21 PM »
I'm sure you'll be able to find something...again, Jeff got his for like 80 bucks, so I'd think another kit will come up. The marine store I got mine from might have another set or two laying around - I can get you their number if you want??
yeah I accually sent them a message last night asking, haven't heard back from them yet. Probably wont till tomorrow. but yeah could you give me there number just in case? Like you said And i did before i'm sure a deal will come up again. I just had to give you a hard time.
79 CVX-18 "Lowrider"

Offline Hot Carl

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2011, 03:24:45 PM »
PM sent...

Sorry for hijacking the thread Jeff!
My name is not "Carl"

1980 CV23

Offline Shrom CVX-18

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2011, 04:09:30 PM »
PM sent...