General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

Hatch screws

<< < (2/21) > >>

Gotesh:
Put me down for a set.

Shrom CVX-18:
OK guys, thank you for the interest. I gave my boss the print and he is going to give me a quote when he gets the chance here soon. The material it will be made of is 316 stainless. Which is the good stuff. A little more expensive then your typlical 303 stainless, but worth it. No worries about it being in the weather. Believe it or not the 303 series stainless does rust over time. Anyhow Hopefully by the end of this week I will have a price for what I set will be. Once I have that price listed, I will have you guys that are interested give me a call and put in your order.

MikeB:
If these will fit a CVX-16 Hatch I'm interested in a couple sets.  When you get a chance, post a picture and I can check if it will work.  Thanks!

Shrom CVX-18:

--- Quote from: MikeB on February 12, 2011, 12:46:43 PM ---If these will fit a CVX-16 Hatch I'm interested in a couple sets.  When you get a chance, post a picture and I can check if it will work.  Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Hey I do nopt have any new replicas made yet. I am still waiting on a quote from my boss yet. But here is a pictures of what an original screw looks like. The new ones that I will make will be nearly the same thing.

MikeB:
Yep, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I need.  Put me down for 2 sets if you do end up getting these made.  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version