Author Topic: Red's Gold Selling Progress Update  (Read 2138 times)

Offline OleRed

• Oklahoma Boating Group
Red's Gold Selling Progress Update
« on: March 17, 2012, 10:05:29 PM »
but of all the intrest I have had, no money yet, the last guy that didn't show up had a Heart attack the day before he was suposed to be here ? ... wanna Bid ? ...check with you doctor !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200729547219&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Glastron Carlson Scimitar FOR SALE

Glastron Carlson Scimitar For Sale

Glastron Carlson Scimitar

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:48:47 AM by Hyperacme »
1980 23ft Scimitar

Offline dorelse

• Administrator
Re: Red's Gold Selling Progress Update
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 11:29:17 PM »
We'll just call it a status update...  ;)
1990 Sierra 1700

Offline OleRed

• Oklahoma Boating Group
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 11:50:09 AM »
Thanks Doran,  I took my neighbor and his girl out yesterday to get a video, and I'll tell ya this, the boat looks better than ever, run's like a jeweled watch, but it sure don't have the attitude it used to have, I'm having some second thoughts about running the emerald mist this year with it's original motor.

The guy that is interested in buying the gold boat, Jeremy, corperate pilot for the Justin boot co. 40 years of age, husband and father, and thought he was in good physical condition, flight physicals passed, no money worries, not much stress, and had a heart attack, 90% blockage in one artery 70% in another, he's still in icu but doing well, makes me think I'd better be looking at taking better care of my own self.

I thought my boat would probably sell when I put it on the market with several motor options, but now I guess that was a bad idea, so I put it together like it is so a buyer could see what they are putting their money into, now, wouldn't ya knoaw it, a fellow called from Ca. he's interested, but want's the strait pipes, and the polished manifolds, I'm convinced, if I got 5 tires to sell, the guy with the money is only looking for 3
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:51:56 AM by OleRed »
1980 23ft Scimitar

Offline dorelse

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 12:11:06 PM »
Well...you'll definitely get her sold.  I think you'll have more interest with the original powerplant & thus lower price.

But...what do I know...
1990 Sierra 1700

Offline OleRed

• Oklahoma Boating Group
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 12:23:58 PM »
I just got off the phone with Jeremy in Texas, he's doing good, feeling better already, they put in some stints, and said they will be putting a couple more in a couple weeks, giving his heart a little time to get stronger.
He still wants my boat, just needs a little time to get home and take care of the business.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 08:37:46 AM by OleRed »
1980 23ft Scimitar