General Category > Minnesota Western Wisconsin Events / Meets

Boating Sat & Sun. June 9th & 10th

(1/3) > >>

fireman24mn:
I was wondering if anyone will be going out. I am thinking I will prob be out on White Bear on Sat and Sun.( BamBam will prob be joining me) Unless someone has better plans. Figured I would prob be out there all day and would bring the grill with so I could cook some brats or something. Let me know how a few people can make it.
Shawn

bambam:
Yep,  I'll be there probably all weekend, We should keg the Mama's little helper then we can keep my wife on the hard lemonade all weekend too.

Bayflite73:
Wish I could join you guys, but the wife is going down to Rochester for a scrapbooking weekend with her sister leaving me with the little kids. I could watch one, maybe two in the boat while underway, but not all three!

Hopefully next time!

bambam:

--- Quote from: Bayflite73 on June 07, 2012, 09:53:19 AM ---Wish I could join you guys, but the wife is going down to Rochester for a scrapbooking weekend with her sister leaving me with the little kids. I could watch one, maybe two in the boat while underway, but not all three!

Hopefully next time!

--- End quote ---

Bring them along, I'll have my 2 we'll set up on the sand point and they'll take care of themselves

WetRaider:
Josh - reading your thoughts on trying to watch kids while under way reminded me of something.  I've posted it somewhere before, but ...
I was out with just me and the kids.  Both of them on the bench in the back.  They kept yelling to go faster and we were making a good run.  Every few seconds I'd turn around and check on them .... then, one time, I turned around and my son was the only one on the bench.  Daughter was 4 at the time.  I flipped out and cut to Neutral really quick looking everywhere behind the boat.  She was hiding behind my seat - wanted to pop up and scare me.  I've never been so scared in my life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version