Author Topic: im lucky cvx23 and i need some help and info. please.  (Read 1717 times)

Offline luckycvx23

im lucky cvx23 and i need some help and info. please.
« on: August 18, 2012, 06:34:31 PM »
im lucky cvx 23 ive became a member last year. but finaly made the trip to pick up this project boat my uncle gave me . we went to troy montana via amtrack and baught a truck out there and pulled the boat home. the motor was rebuilt 17 years ago and the jet drive also. but the boat is a shell and i need some specs and info. also fiberglass help. and a motor mount for the motor block which is  a 460 ford.and when this project moves fater i will ask for some more info please. ive noticed all of the members have been very help full to each other and i also would like to do the same. my name is chris olsen and my cell number is 612 386 5703 and that can be added to your cell phone list. im sorry i didnt jump in sooner but i waited until the boat was in my drive way. you know a good thing when its for real. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline MarkS

Re: im lucky cvx23 and i need some help and info. please.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 03:50:03 AM »
Congrats on the "new" CVX Chris, and welcome!  You'll have to post some pics when you get a chance, we'd love to see it.  The gang is all (well most of them) at Red Wing for the Glastron Classic V, they'll be back here next week with lots of great pics and stories...........stay tuned.

As you said, very helpful bunch of folks here.  I'm sure they'll be glad to offer any assistance you may need.
Mark
1978 SSV-176

Offline Hyperacme

• Administrator
Re: im lucky cvx23 and i need some help and info. please.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 08:15:10 PM »
lucky cvx23 ...
Welcome to the forum !
Send me an email ( hyperacme@gmail.com ) with your full name and I'll email you the phone list.
Things will get back to normal in a day or two . when every one gets home frm the meet.