General Category > Minnesota Western Wisconsin Events / Meets

Hydrostream / Hot Boat River run 9/23/12

(1/1)

GlastronCollector:
Hydrostream owners and other performance boat owners are meeting at Kinnikinnick (sp) beach on Sunday at 10:00 am. They plan on doing some running around on the St. Croix then making a run down to Prescott WI then on to the Nauti Hog Bar/Restaurant in Diamond Bluff (Between Prescott and Redwing) Everyone that wants to tag along is welcome to meet up with us. It will be a mixture of boats and I/Os are welcome too. I am sure there will be several brands of boats so a few Glastrons would be good in the mix. There has been information about this river run on Craigslist under boats and titled Hydrostream Hot boat river run, some one keeps flagging it and having it removed. If you want more information call Jerry Sellner at 651 214 7712 or search Craigslist on Friday and Saturday. We will try to get it back up on CL. I will be taking my race boat and not the Scimitar. Ill take the Scimitar on the later fall run when its nice to have a windshield.

Tonka Jim:

Sounds like fun / I wish we hadn't made plans to be on moneytonka.

David CVX-16:
I'm glad I did not go on last weekend's Hot Boat rally on the St. Croix and Mississippi with my Glastron/Carlson. They do not have the motto our group has, "No one left behind."

Jason:
pointy boats!

I am pretty sure the Red one is Jerry's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version