Author Topic: Aluminum Horn Grill Covers  (Read 5669 times)

Offline rayar3

Aluminum Horn Grill Covers
« on: June 14, 2013, 12:30:09 PM »
Figured the stickie was old so I'd start a new thread here. PLEASE READ BELOW AND PM ME IF YOU NEED ONE.

Horn grills only. Limited quantity. This will be the last run for a long while. The parts are poured and will be going to paint on Monday and ready to ship next week. You'll get an official invoice via email when they're ready to ship.  

Price: $115 shipped or $120 shipped via PayPal.

I can take cash if you're local, personal check, USPS Money Order, PayPal, or something cool in trade (CVX-16 center console would be nice)...

I prefer PayPal because it's safe and reliable in case there needs to be a refund (hasn't happend yet though). I do take a $5 hit though from the transaction because of the PayPal cut.

Please PM me if you want one with your name and email or PayPal email so I can send you an invoice. They will be ready to install on your boat. I know I missed a few guys from the last run so please PM me if I missed you and you'll get priority.

My actual part installed:

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 09:22:35 PM by rayar3 »
Ray

1973 CV-16

Offline rayar3

Re: Aluminum Horn Grill Covers
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 09:22:52 PM »
Price drop!
Ray

1973 CV-16

Offline WesMann

• new to glastron carlson but my cvx 16 is my fav!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 07:51:23 AM »
Need a horn grill polished and with adhesive if you still do them Ray will paypal in advance. thanks Wes. pls pm me if you are able.

Offline rayar3

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 08:00:05 PM »
Wes,

Sorry I didn't update anything on here, just CG forum. Had a fire at the family shop and lost everything. I will remake the tooling when I can get the parts, but it's a long ways out and they're hard to find.
Ray

1973 CV-16

Offline WesMann

• new to glastron carlson but my cvx 16 is my fav!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 07:11:17 AM »
Entirely understand Ray thanks for taking the time and letting me know. Hope you are able to find your magical tools soon :) thanks again Ray!