Author Topic: FOR SALE - 1978 Glastron/Carlson CVX-16  (Read 4954 times)

Offline rictot01

FOR SALE - 1978 Glastron/Carlson CVX-16
« on: October 01, 2014, 07:13:03 PM »
I've just decided to sell my 1978 Glastron/Carlson CVX-16.  I have pampered this boat since the day I bought it a year old from a good friend in 1979.  It is truly in excellent condition.  Always wiped down after each use, engine gasoline drained and covered.  It has spent most all of its life in a garage, and always trailered to lakes or rivers.

The boat has a few tiny scratches in the gelcoat and a seat button or two popped and not replaced yet (although I do have extras). The motor is the original 1978 Mercury 115 bought with the boat new. The motor and propeller operate flawlessly. I have the original aluminum propeller and a stainless steel one as well. It runs perfect and has always been properly winterized and stored inside. The boat is yellow and orange metal flake, with the original cedar planks on the top back of the boat (for looks).  The interior is the original tuck & roll leather look, 2 buckets and a rear bench.  The vinyl is cracked by two of the button holes.  It sits on the original heavy duty EZ Loader trailer.  The trailer is also perfect and in great shape.  I wax the fenders every year along with the boat and motor.  The boat/motor comes with two covers (naugihide and canvas).  I will attach pictures soon but thought I would post this now to give a heads up.   I have the original owners manual for boat and motor, and titles for both and the engine.   It also has an original Supertuner radio/tape and Tri-axial speakers, for that fully authentic experience.

Asking $2,750.  Email Rick herein or call at 724/272.3411