Author Topic: For Sale - 1971 Glastron v163 with Johnson 125hp - Bay Lake MN  (Read 3972 times)

Offline 71_v163_Olive

For Sale - 1971 Glastron v163 with Johnson 125hp - Bay Lake MN
« on: October 22, 2015, 10:44:16 AM »
For Sale - Great classic Glastron v163 with an original Johnson motor that has been run every year since we've owned it - about 15 years. It just doesn't get used much with two little kids and a pontoon to compete with. The boat and interior are in pretty decent condition, the engine runs very well, fresh spark plugs every other year and fogged every winter. The tilt and the starter have been replaced since we've owned it. Green upholstery. The throttle needs some adjustment as it seems to bind against the start lever. I have driven it a few times this year in current condition but it should be fixed. Trailer has old tires and no wiring, has only gone a few miles every year. $1500 CASH is a steal as I've seen similar boats with smaller outboards for $2500, it's in storage I'll put it on CL in the spring but I wanted classic Glastron fans to have a shot first. Send me a message if you're interested. - Todd