Author Topic: 1978 Glastron/Carlson CVX-16  (Read 4173 times)

Offline David CVX-16

• Donate members
1978 Glastron/Carlson CVX-16
« on: April 28, 2016, 06:14:46 PM »
On High Performance Boating Facebook.  Kelly Bogard, Saint Germain Wisc. 

For sale . Custom cvx 16 built by art carlson in 1978. Restored by my wife and I in 2009. Boat was split, transoom replaced with solid fiberglass and knees added. Floor replaced, custom 17 gallon aluminum tank under dash. Bottom was blueprinted at the time. Suspension seats by BS SAND with flames stitched in new side panels to match. Complete autometer guage set. Boat has popup deck cleats and everything is trimed in purple anodized billet aluminum. Sony marine stereo with 4 alpine wake board speakers. Boat was painted with 700 dollar a gallon DuPont imron. It has a 6in rapid jack and new telaflex duel cable steering with billet steering wheel. Fully rigged for mercury outboard power. Nothing missing, easy bolt and go. Trailer in fitted to boat perfectly and loads very easy! This was our summer boat for the last 6 years and we used it, so it is not without it's flaws. There are small scratches and some cracks in the paint near the transom. Nevertheless this classic is one of a kind, truly beautiful and attracts attention every time on the water. Pm me for details.  $6,250.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:53:26 PM by David CVX-16 »
David
87' CVX-16, 85' 115 HP Johnson, 58.8 MPH GPS w/ 23" SRX Prop