Author Topic: Mpls Aquatennial fireworks, Saturday, June 22  (Read 2802 times)

Offline thedeuceman

• Administrator
Mpls Aquatennial fireworks, Saturday, June 22
« on: July 18, 2017, 06:16:35 AM »
We (Keisha, Jake and myself) are planning on going to view the fireworks from the river in Minneapolis. Plan is to launch from boom island late afternoon/early evening, and hang out on the river until the fireworks at 10 o'clock. From looking at pictures in past years I think they shoot the firewall works off from the 3rd Ave., Bridge, we should have a pretty good view of that from up river.
With the locks closed, there's not very many people that hang out on that part of the river, so were thinking that it's probably gonna be pretty decent, but we won't know till we get there. This plan is somewhat tentative barring bad weather, being able to launch and park in Northeast Minneapolis during the Aquatennial, and some family stuff we have going on (Earl, Laurie's dad is being released from the nursing home on Saturday, so she won't be there and if there's some issues that I need to help with I'll be up helping them).
So all that said, just wondering if anybody else's crazy enough to join us.
Link to event
http://www.aquatennial.com/fireworks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Joe
75 GT150 "SeaDeuced"... Its Back !!
92 16CSS "Attitude Adjustment" is for sale
75 CV-16V8, Project
74 CV-16... its Purple !

Offline thedeuceman

• Administrator
Re: Mpls Aquatennial fireworks, Saturday, June 22
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 03:36:26 PM »
We change our plans and decided St. Croix would be more fun so we're not going to witness the fireworks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Joe
75 GT150 "SeaDeuced"... Its Back !!
92 16CSS "Attitude Adjustment" is for sale
75 CV-16V8, Project
74 CV-16... its Purple !