General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

WANT TO BUY CVX/CVZ ORIGINAL BUNK TRAILER

<< < (4/4)

menace:

--- Quote from: Plugcheck on June 15, 2018, 10:09:51 AM ---There is a trailer rebuild thread on the site from when I restored mine.  It came from NY with a basket case CVX 20 Intimidator.  It is all aluminum which is somewhat a challenge, the alloy cannot be welded.  My cvz-18 is currently using it, and the hull shapes are close in design, so I didn't change the bunk angles.  You may notice a bit of bunk extending past the 18's transom, they will come to be in line with the Timi.  I've seen a few for sale lately, they are around, but most will need some resto work.

--- End quote ---
thanks for the quick reply, and yes I found your post, good info!
Question, did your trailer have a manufacturer tag with the model number? If so could you check for me what it is?
And if you do know of any trailers on the east coast please do let know. I know of a steel one that's a bit far and a bit on the expensive side, and will be more expensive with a a decent resto as well. There are a few conroy x-19 with trailer for sale out here. If i can score just the trailer, that might be a less expensive option if the bunks don't need to be moved.

Plugcheck:
It's a c20.  Could take a better picture tomorrow since it's going out for Father's day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version