General Category > Members Profiles / Introductions

Utah Glastron owner

(1/4) > >>

melinprov:
just bought a V179 to restore, Happy to be here, I will have questions!

Hyperacme:
Welcome to the forum melinprov !

75starflight:
Welcome, I love the V-179s they are great boats. I think I saw you post on of the Facebook pages.

Looks like yours is a 1973? I have a 1975.

I do have a few extra parts laying around if you happen to be looking for something.

melinprov:
Thanks! yes I did join a few different groups-I wish I lived in a State with a Club! I do have a registration and a bill of sale but the date is confusing me-I agree it looks like a earlier boat. Have you ever removed the stern drive? I'm having troubles with that right now. I may hit you up for some parts later in this build.

75starflight:

--- Quote from: melinprov on December 30, 2017, 01:35:42 PM ---Thanks! yes I did join a few different groups-I wish I lived in a State with a Club! I do have a registration and a bill of sale but the date is confusing me-I agree it looks like a earlier boat. Have you ever removed the stern drive? I'm having troubles with that right now. I may hit you up for some parts later in this build.

--- End quote ---

I have removed a mercruiser stern drive but not a Volvo. Sorry I won't be able to help with that aspect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version