General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

SOLD *** Glastron CVX 23 to restore; some parts; ***SOLD!

<< < (2/3) > >>

still_fishin:
I'd be interested in the aluminum rub rail as well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thedeuceman:

--- Quote from: BDJ on July 19, 2018, 06:54:53 PM ---Do you have the motor or any motor parts? I have the very same boat / color and I need an intake manifold.

Thanks. Brett

--- End quote ---
@bdj
I have an edlbrock performer for $50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

G-Force:
Thanks for all the interest in parts! 

To be perfectly honest, I originally took on the project knowing that there was a learning curve ahead of me.  I don't know what all of the parts are, or what they're worth.  For now, I don't plan to sell anything that is unique to Glastron, nor the rub rail, as that's probably adding real value to someone who would want to restore the boat. 

I'll sell other parts, like the distributor and related parts.  What are they worth? 

If someone buys the boat, they have the option of buying trailer or no trailer, but I won't sell the trailer 1st. 

still_fishin - If we could come to an agreeable price on the whole boat minus the trailer, I'd even deliver the boat to you, and you could sell off what you don't need.

still_fishin:
Oh I definitely don't want the whole boat. Mainly the ladder and hatch hardware. odds and ends.

G-Force:
I have someone who might be interested in this boat.  He has a 460 with jet drive.  Will that fit in my boat?  Can a 460 easily fit to a Mercruiser outdrive on this boat? 

Thanks,
Grant

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version