General Category > Iowa Events / Meets

Thanks to Dan & Courtney!

(1/3) > >>

dorelse:
Just wanted to throw out a huge 'Thank you' to Dan & Courtney for all their hard work & efforts in making the 1st Iowa meet a success!

Thanks again guys!  See you in August!

WetRaider:
Doran, we appreciate that.
Both of us want to thank you, too.  Courtney says you're a very nice man and a great dad to Marissa and that we should try and get together for dinner in Des Moines sometime.  She'd like to meet Nikki.

Thank you for all the videos and pictures.  Thanks for being an impromptu point man while I was running around crazy at the last minute.  And, thank you for picking up our tent and cooler in Des Moines on your way down.

75starflight:
I agree with you Doran, you 2 did a wonderful job. Amber and I can't wait until next year!

bambam:
Dan you did a great job of setting this all up Sara the Kids, Quimby and I all had a great time.

I also want to thank everyone who helped me out this weekend, I had people helping me with everything from launching the boat to Setting up camp, I don't think that we could have made the trip without you all.

Terry_Curran:
Thank you Dan and Courtney for a wonderful weekend/event!  We're glad to have made the trip and will try and make next years meet as well.  Your 2 children were a delight to have in our boat as we "bounced" our way to and from the beach/show on Saturday with them laughing, giggling, and having a good time.

Terry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version