General Category > Iowa Events / Meets

2012 Run on Rathbun "Take 2" July 13th & 14th

(1/3) > >>

iowa cv-23:
Despite our boat taking a poo we really loved the area & more so all you Glastronheads.  So, we are heading back for more the weekend of the 13th.   I know most of you guys came from great distances, but if you're bored that weekend we would love to hook up with you guys.

& if not we'll see you up in Red Wing.

Thanks again,
Erik

p.s. if you do plan on joining us could you kindly bring a test light, spare plug wires, and anything else you can anticipate we may need!

carlsoncvx18:
Erik and Kristi

It was great meeting both of you and your friends that were with you.

Sorry will not be able to make it that weekend but my thought and prayers are there for you.

Look forward to meeting up with you at the great GLASTRON get together in REDWING in August.

Jeff

WetRaider:
Well ... more than likely we'll be in town and just several minutes from the Island View ramp.  Provided I haven't blown up my own boat by then, I see no reason why we can't play around on the lake with you guys. 

Maybe I'll be "complete" by then & not just a quick push together for the weekend deadline.

Sadly, the only test light I own is a continuity tester.  I couldn't help you much with the mechanics, anyhow.  I've learned a few things about my outboard, but wouldn't be much help anywhere else .... unless it's onboard wiring, then maybe I could figure something out.

Bayflite73:
Wish I could but I'm in our community theatre's production of The Wizard of Oz (playing Oz himself) and we open that weekend... I'm going to Red Wing for sure and can't wait to meet everyone!

WetRaider:
** I know for sure we'll be here on the 13th ... Courtney just reminded me that she's participating in the Warrior Dash on Saturday the 14th.  It is somewhere north of Des Moines, although I'm not sure exactly where or how much farther north.  We (the kids and I) may or may not go with her ... not sure.  But I can be out all day on Friday, if you guys are able to come down early.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version