Author Topic: Glastron Carlson Corinthian 18 RARE Collector Boat  (Read 6177 times)

Offline GlastronCollector

• 69' Glastron Carlson Corinthian w/ Twin towers
Glastron Carlson Corinthian 18 RARE Collector Boat
« on: March 17, 2012, 05:08:06 PM »
YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE WITH ONE OF THESE. This Glastron is the rarest of the Glastron Carlsons because it is the year Glastron and Carlson Merged. It has the 2 separate logos one of each. This is an all original survivor and hard if not impossible to find. I am offering it for sale with a few different options. I will offer the boat and its original trailer along with the original 120 Chrysler it was originally rigged with when new. Option 2 with twin Mercury inline 6 outboards and a nearly new custom tandem trailer.
Call me with Questions or email me for photos. Phone 651 214 7712 or email: V-racers@comcast.net
Photos of this and other boats I have available can be seen at www.collectorboats.com
81 Scimitar, 69 Corinthian, CT-15, Contender,
2-66' Challengers, 71' GT160, 62' 14' Jetflite, 82' CV27, 67' Switzer shooting star, Switzer 20' SC, Switzer Playbouy, Hydrostreams -Vegas Ski, Panther tunnel, Velaro, Ventura Comp., Bradley Surfer GT, GW Invader, 13&15' Lasers, Hustler Tunnel, 2-MX-15'