Author Topic: SOLD 1966 Glastron v142 Skiflite Project SOLD  (Read 3748 times)

Offline thelastcandle

SOLD 1966 Glastron v142 Skiflite Project SOLD
« on: October 08, 2019, 10:32:27 AM »
SOLD Hi all, I just joined this forum. It seems this is the most active Glastron forum so I figured I would post here, even though im in NJ. I have a project boat that I don't have time for anymore, unfortunately. I have done all the deconstruction work (minus removing the gelcoat) and purchased wood for a new transom(marine grade ply). You would be getting the boat, trailer, all accessories, and transom wood that has been kept dry and inside.

The boat has a few cracks and dings that need to be repaired, it needs new paint/gelcoat due to cracking, transom needs to be installed, new floor, and possibly new stringers. I know, its a hell of a project. The accessories it comes with include cleats (3 out of 4, the fourth one is missing, Note these are the original cleats, the one on the bow is just some random newer one), bow light, windshield, and a few others. Does not include steering wheel, seats, or engine. Most of the pictures are current, taken a few days ago, but ive included some older pictures to show some of the parts ive taken off currently.

Let me know what you think, but I'm thinking $500 for the whole package, price is negotiable. The transom wood alone cost me 100 bucks. Clean title. Any questions will be answered as promptly as possible.

More pictures on imgur:https://imgur.com/a/Y4236Pu
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 09:08:32 PM by thelastcandle »

Offline Hyperacme

• Administrator
Re: 1966 Glastron v142 Skiflite Project
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 03:32:58 PM »
Your link to pictures isn't working ...

Offline thelastcandle

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 09:47:23 PM »
That's odd, it seems to work for me. Either way, I'll add some more pictures to the bottom of this message.

Offline thelastcandle

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 03:31:20 PM »
Hasn't sold yet, lowering the price to 250. I took the floor out as well so I'll include some newer pictures. I also have all the hardware pictured + the rub rails. Not really looking to make money off this, just looking to have it go to someone who wants to restore it and fix it up rather than going in the trash.