Author Topic: Hey Hey Hey  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Shorty

Hey Hey Hey
« on: May 31, 2013, 08:28:23 PM »
Been busy being kicked in the face by life every time I turn around

Miss you guys.

Unloaded a few hundred bucks worth of parts to a member today for $20, so doing my part I guess ;)

Recap - got hit in the Tornado 2 years ago and took more than a $100,000.00 loss....

Bought a house with the very last of my cash (paid in full), to make a two year flip, so I could homestead, Live rent free for a couple years while workin on the place, then sell at a huge profit and buy in a better neighborhood

So, two years has passed (Well, June 8 for the house) , so I am just clearing out to list the house for sale.

More than doublin my money..... gonna change jobs soon too.

Probably buyin in St Cloud... don't know yet....

so many things up in the air, but, soon as I get the new place, I'm gonna get the new studio built out in the basement and just run it from home this time.....

I think within a year, I will be in the market for another boat :)

Been a long hard road, but I should be out of it in another year. Starting to look up ;)

I'll be catchin up with you guys this summer hopefully... but I'll be hitchhiking .... :)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • 1974 CV16SS, 1986 CV23
Re: Hey Hey Hey
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 09:34:30 PM »
Good to hear from you Shorty!

Good luck with the sale of your house. I am sure you will do good on it. Things are FINALLY starting to sell.

You know we all have an empty seat in our boats. Keep an eye on the forum for meets and I'll save you a spot!
Jason S.
1974 Glastron Carlson CV16SS 140 I/O
1986 Glastron Carlson CV23 260 I/O