General Category > General Discussion

Priceless ...

<< < (2/2)

Rosscoe:
I'd like to experience 60 plus on the water sometime. Hope they come back next year. One Bad *ss boat Red!

catchnedge:
Yep, thanks Red for taking lots of people for a ride in the Scimitar, me included!  Nothing but big grins all around... I'm certain that's the fastest I'll ever go on the water (wasn't it just over 70?).   For a few seconds I was wondering where my seatbelt was to make sure I didn't get extracted out the back...  ;D

GlennW:

--- Quote from: V153 on August 22, 2010, 08:38:52 PM ---Okay ...  Which one of you knuckleheads broke Red's windshield ...? Heh heh

--- End quote ---

Doug, that would be a suspected neighbor a couple months ago with a brick.

dorelse:

--- Quote from: GlennW on August 23, 2010, 10:58:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: V153 on August 22, 2010, 08:38:52 PM ---Okay ...  Which one of you knuckleheads broke Red's windshield ...? Heh heh

--- End quote ---

Doug, that would be a suspected neighbor a couple months ago with a brick.

--- End quote ---

That...or discovering that if you want to break the sound barrier in a Scimitar...you're going to need to reinforce your windshield...   :D

Hotwired:
I got a swift ride in both of Bob's boats ... I just about got a swim along with the white boat.  When he laid into the throttle at about 40 mph I about rolled up on over the engine cover! I have no idea how fast he ran but I was very sure I would have been left in the dust like an empty bud can!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version