General Category > General Discussion

The hit of the party

(1/2) > >>

Jerry:
We have known Red and the fox for a couple years, so we were very happy decided they were coming from Oklahoma to be with us this weekend.  I think everyone that met them would agree we loved having them. They just don't get any better.

Rosscoe:
It was great having them. Really glad they made the trip. Hope it was worthwhile for them as well. Class act, both of them! Wish we could have all said goodbye before they left, but they must have slipped out while we were out on the morning run?

ChfBrianB:
Yes...  I'm in complete agreement that the meet was better for their presence!

As far as them leaving...  I did catch them as they pulled out.  They wished us all the best, but sometimes goodbye's are hard.  Hopefully, they will be with us again next year!

Jason:
I wanted to start a thread for "coolest" guy in the group. Looks like it was already done. This guy is simply amazing. Great to talk to. Red comes off as a mellow easy going guy with some southern charm but get this guy behind the wheel of his Scimitar and WATCH OUT. Nothing but Full throttle for this fellow. Never seen a boat that big move and hadle like that Scimitar does. WOW! It was very nice meeting you two. Hope you make it back again next year.

Hotwired:
Red and Miss Georgia .. it was a real pleasure. I am very happy to have finally met and gotten to know you somewhat.  I look forward to the next time we get to sit down and visit when ever that happens. A group of us may have to come your way one of these days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version