Author Topic: truck and boat all cleaned  (Read 5373 times)

Offline MrDJ1978

• 1968 GT 160
truck and boat all cleaned
« on: June 08, 2014, 07:40:27 PM »
I'm all ready for the trip to Rathbun on Thursday. Excited to see everyone and ready to have some fun.

Offline dorelse

• Administrator
Re: truck and boat all cleaned
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 07:50:43 PM »
Truck looks great!  I'm assuming I'll have the Suburban at Rathbun...but I did look at a nice Avalanche 2500 today!   ;D

See you Thursday!
1990 Sierra 1700

Offline 75starflight

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 08:20:21 PM »
Your way ahead of me buddy! Just finished fixing some minor leaks on the power steering lines, repairing some gel coat damage, and fixing a broken engine cover hinge. Oh I did get one thing done detail oriented, vinyl is all conditioned. If its not raining tomorrow evening l will be giving a wash and wax to phoenix.
1975 v-179 starflite

Offline WetRaider

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 02:59:33 PM »
I'm excited to see that 160.

Personal update for me:  Yes, I will be there for Rathbun.  No, I won't be camping.  No, I won't have a boat, either (although I did get full asking price for the 150 - it started up a bit slow, but purred nicely and buyer has only called to verify the fuel mixture ratio).

We've been running a split household since May 1st.  Some weekends have been spent in KC house hunting, two weekends have been spent at home keeping clean and getting packed.  We've got a house to sell that isn't taking any offers, yet.  I suppose that comes with the territory when there are only 5,200 people around here.  I'm confident we'd have long ago sold the house in a more populous area.  It really is time to get my family back under the same roof, so the rest of this week plus one more is about all we want to do running two separate households.  We had a HUGE long weekend.  Friday, Courtney and I found out that we are expecting our 3rd child.  All smiles and happiness at our house - although it's still early.  Can't get in to the Dr. until after July 1st.  We've shared the news with family, already.  Saturday was my dad's birthday.  Monday was Courtney's birthday.  I just got back to Iowa from Kansas, will deliver Lauren to a friend's house tomorrow and turn right back around for an interview at an architecture firm in KC metro, drive back on Thursday to pick up the brisket.  Friday Courtney will come home for the weekend, and she'll likely return to KC on Sunday evening (not sure I can talk her into a Monday morning departure). 

I'll make an attempt at getting out there to say hello to Thursday arrivals.  I can be there for some of Friday afternoon.  Will be back with food for Saturday, and can't make any promises about Sunday.
If you didn't get wet, you didn't have fun ~ WetRaider

Dan O'Connor
1979 GT 150 / 1976 Mercury 1150