Author Topic: GT150 Interior Decals  (Read 6327 times)

Offline catchnedge

• Donate members
GT150 Interior Decals
« on: September 03, 2013, 07:41:55 PM »
I had a run of interior decals made, using the same Mylar commercial materials, color matched exterior inks, self-stick, that the gentleman used to make the bow GT decals you guys saw/may have ordered off of eBay.  I've had them for a little while, wanted to try them out on my GT150 to see how they worked first, and just got around to it.  I did not have a die made to cut out the eclipse because of the expense, but I had them print a very thin line where the original edges were, makes for easy cutting with a good pair of scissors.  We expect the life of these to last 7+ yrs in harsh environments, much longer obviously if you care for them.  I am currently just using the decals in my GT150, as the plastic background piece I still need to work on.  However, these decals were made using an original for size and color, so they will fit perfectly in those pieces.

Keep in mind, my intent here is to help individuals restore their cool Glastrons, not bulk requests for other business type ventures... that's why I'm not asking an arm and a leg for them.  No bulk requests please.       

How to Order:  Send me a PM with your needs.

Cost: $15 for each decal + $5 for shipping to most locations.

Post your feedback/pics:  I look forward to reading about how they work & look
Mark
'62 Surflite 153 Hardtop, '63 Evinrude Lark III--"Gator 62"
'74 CV-16 Outboard, '86 Merc 90ELPTO--"Green Light"
'87 CVX-16 Outboard, '88 Johnson 120--
'97 Pro-Line 202 Sportsman, '06 Yamaha 150hp--"At Ease"