General Category > General Discussion

Glaston Cave

(1/7) > >>

Jason:
Well, it's been a long time and a lot of work but I pretty much got the new Glastron Cave completed. No electricity?..yet. Paint to come soon too. And a little landscaping.

I got both my boats in there and I still have room for two more. I only need to get my Montclair in there so I have room for one more boat if any of you are still looking for storage.

I should be able to fit your rig so long as it fits under an 8' door, is 9' wide or less, and less than 25' in length.

You will get a secure building in a safe neighborhood to lock your boat up in. Concrete floors and hopefully mouse proof. I don't plan on plowing the grass to the garage so if you need your boat in the winter for whatever reason it may be difficult to get it out. As far as price goes I was looking online and looks like most places charge about $250 for boats in our size range. I will offer this space for $100. My property insurance will not cover your boat if anything were to happen so you will be responsible for insuring your own boat which hope you have already anyway!

Located in Hudson WI.

Hotwired:
Wow .. looks great!  Wish I had a boat up there to fill it up for you!  ;D

David CVX-16:
Classy looking garage jason, like all the work you do.

When we built our house in 1977, I could have and should have built the third car garage. Have spent more in boat storage fees than what it would have cost for the 3rd stall.

CVX Fever:
My garage I built up north to store my SeaRay and Glastron was at least twice as big as I needed when it was started. Before it was even done being built my wife went out and bought her pontoon. Let my brother store his Intimidator in it one winter. Now there isn't even room for that. They fill up quick! ;D

Nice job Jason. You even got fancy with a decorative roof dormer. I also built mine with one 16' and a 8' door.

Tonka Jim:

Looks great Jason  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version