General Category > General Discussion

Arkansas River Trip

(1/2) > >>

OleRed:
me and the Fox took a trip up the Arkansas River Yesterday, had a Great Time,  here a link to some pic's and video's on our forum.  

http://olered.activeboard.com/index.spark?aBID=118661&p=3&topicID=39206568

badgercarlson:
Looked at the videos and pics.  Nice.  I've got my orange baby put to bed for the winter.  Really nice weather here the last few days, but it's going to get much colder later this week.  No boating for me till spring.

OleRed:

--- Quote from: badgercarlson on November 09, 2010, 05:29:31 PM --- No boating for me till spring.

--- End quote ---

I think that was our final trip for this year,  I plan on pulling the motor out of my boat in a couple weeks, it will be going in the shop soon for a winter face lift, it will be all fresh and clean for spring.

Hyperacme:
Thanks for the boat ride !

MarkS:
Looks like you and Fox had a great cruise Red, thanks for taking us along.  (Love to hear that motor idle, she just sounds "mean"!)  Taking the day off work tomorrow (my birthday) to try and get one more run in before winter.  Supposed to be 75 deg and sunny here!  (Cold and rain forecast for this weekend.)  Will try to get some pics and video for y'all to enjoy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version