General Category > Members Profiles / Introductions

GRAY DUCK - Learning To Fly

<< < (2/3) > >>

depami:
Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Here's a GT-150 small block conversion:

nes-cv23:
I converted one to a jet a couple years ago? turned out very good and lots of fun.   Started out with a 76 gt-150 and a four wins fling and combined them.    Look for the post gt-jet.

depami:

--- Quote from: nes-cv23 on August 19, 2022, 06:36:55 AM ---I converted one to a jet a couple years ago? turned out very good and lots of fun.   Started out with a 76 gt-150 and a four wins fling and combined them.    Look for the post gt-jet.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.
Yes, I talked to you on the phone but you had already sold it.  I don't remember, what HP did you put in it?
Funny thing is, I was considering building an aluminum mini jet and a buddy suggested converting Gray Duck.  I immediately dismissed it as not possible, then I saw yours.  Thanks for the inspiration.
But, I'm certain that the outboard can do things a jet can't.  So I'm searching for another boat to have both.

Hyperacme:
It's for sale ...

1977 Glastron 150  /  Bonney Lake, WA  /  $7,500
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/339438491470259/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Afc7929ad-59c5-4b0b-95fd-9c14c7028446

Custom built gt 150 glastron jet drive, very cool and unique boat,
Originally came with outboard motor. Now has a 115 V4 OMC. This one handles like a JetSki. Drifts And slides into corners and turns 
All new paint floor and transom, very solid boat, turn key, needs nothing.
I can?t take credit for the work, but the craftsman who is responsible did a great job 👍
Looks factory

depami:

--- Quote from: Hyperacme on August 19, 2022, 05:57:42 PM ---It's for sale ...

1977 Glastron 150  /  Bonney Lake, WA  /  $7,500
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/339438491470259/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Afc7929ad-59c5-4b0b-95fd-9c14c7028446

Custom built gt 150 glastron jet drive, very cool and unique boat,
Originally came with outboard motor. Now has a 115 V4 OMC. This one handles like a JetSki. Drifts And slides into corners and turns 
All new paint floor and transom, very solid boat, turn key, needs nothing.
I can?t take credit for the work, but the craftsman who is responsible did a great job 👍
Looks factory

--- End quote ---

Wow! That boat made it all the way from So. MN to WA!  Crazy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version