Author Topic: SOLD 1988 Glastron Carlson CVX-16  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Silver GT-150

SOLD 1988 Glastron Carlson CVX-16
« on: May 03, 2018, 11:30:45 AM »
Original package 1988 CVX-16, 120 Johnson, and ShoreLand'r trailer  I picked this boat up last August from the original owner and he had replaced the floor but never got the boat put back together..  The last time it was licensed was in 1999.  The boat and motor are very clean.  All original interior in excellent shape, also includes some original replacement seat skins.  I had the motor checked out, compression good on all cylinders and had it linked and synced too. It runs nice.  VRO system still hooked up and working.  I'll let new owner determine if they want to keep or bypass VRO system. Trailer lights are not working.  Lifetime license on the trailer.  The boat includes a Casad ski pylon.  The original windshield had a crack in it and  replaced it.  The original windshield will go with the boat if new owner wants it.  I added some LED interior lighting too.  The boat was originally purchased from Don's Sportland in Breckenridge, MN.  Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking! More photos available, just let me know and I can send.  $4,500/offer
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 11:15:33 AM by Silver GT-150 »