General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

2 Abandon Glastrons CVX-16 & CV-21 For Sale

(1/3) > >>

30dog:
1 = CVX-16  … 150 Merc outboard ...Trailer ..w/ paperwork . Bad floor removed,hull cut while excising the floor . interior useable . All original = Gauges , Steering wheel , Windshield , Badges ..etc. Pixs upon request .

2 = CV-21  … Jet conversion project ….. needs engine & stringers . Transom R&R . J-12 Berkley , Molded Swim Platform . Single Axle Trailer . All original Steering Wheel , Gauges , Windshield & Frame { needs New plexi , original ok but cracked Frame is Good } Badges . Nice Red & White Interior including sundeck . Pixs upon request .

Both boats have Paperwork & are located in Dayton , Tennessee

BEST OFFER !!  ….

Thank you .

Jason:
Thanks for posting. Know any of the history on the CV21? Was this boat converted to an outdrive and now being converted back to a jet? The CV21 was only ever available as a jet.

Hyperacme:
Welcome to the forum 30dog !

Jason ..
I've seen a few, one guy just picked one up in Canada and there was one out east on CL for a long time.
Both were listed on GCOTD. 

A Gold one with a modern I/O would be AWESOME !

Jason:
Gregg,

I think the "stern drive" under the model name doesn't necessarily mean I/O. It's almost as Glastron considered Jet's and I/O's Stern Drives. See below in 1973 where the CV19 was available in a Jet and I/O. Both are listed.

Also note both I/O and jet weights are listed under "Stern Drive Weights".

Guess only way to know for sure if it was an original I/O boat is the floor would not look to be patched back by the transom. But, as we have seen in the past, there have been some boats out there that do not meet the specs in the catalogs.

Hyperacme:
Guy from FB got this one. He hasn't post any updates or better pictures of stern/hull/I/O.
Serial number below ...
Don't know if some one did mod's or came from G/C that way.
The one in New York was a Volvo/Glastron drive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version