Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Even dogs love Glastrons......
« Last post by Terry_Curran on Today at 07:29:09 PM »
Bear 2014 on our deck boat on our trip to downtown Minneapolis with Joe
General Discussion / Re: Even dogs love Glastrons......
« Last post by Retro Performance on Today at 06:07:06 PM »
Stella snoozing on the toon........
General Discussion / Re: Not strictly glastron...
« Last post by pyro225 on Today at 05:27:00 PM »
Yea she is real grubby - Iím not complaining but weíve had 2 solid months no rain 25+ degrees which is awesome for boating however negative is the crap grows around. I canít pull her easily at the moment but going to get a pressure washer on the drive this weekend! Hopefully itís ok if not longs it doesnít die she will be out in a couple of months!
Do you have the motor or any motor parts? I have the very same boat / color and I need an intake manifold.

Thanks. Brett
@bdj
I have an edlbrock performer for $50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
General Discussion / Re: 81 C-512 Metric railing hardware sadness....
« Last post by V153 on Today at 03:33:16 PM »
Here's what I got. Unfortunately the hardware/fittings ain't the greatest.

Again these are off a C500. Measure 52 5/8" tip to tip.
Classified / Wanted to Buy / Re: GCOTD
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 02:12:21 PM »
More pictures ...
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 02:10:14 PM »
1979 CLASSIC GLASTRON GT-150 RUN-ABOUT/SKI/SPEEDBOAT - JAMES BOND! - $3450
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/boa/d/1979-classic-glastron-gt-150/6647710297.html

This is the boat scene in the movie Live and Let Die James Bond with Rodger Moore and this classic is also in the James Bond Museum! These boats were often used in Hollywood and have the great style of the 70s era fitting in with the race boats similar to checkmate, Sidewinder, hydrostream. Fastback style rear, horseshoe windshield... in excellent condition for its age- hull, bow, stern, floor- all very good! And good transom which has attached to it a beefy 1983 115hp Johnson V4 2 stroke. Powerful. Boat is all motor. Fast. (53 or so when I was in it alone last). Starts a bit cold, needs to be primed, could use a tune-up probably at the end of the season primarily the 2 double barrel carbs cleaned. After a few tries purrs like a kitten all day, runs awesome! All instrument panels and electrical work. Speedometer, RPM, bildge, horn, light, trim gauge- work!. Put new carpet in this season, double layer. Everything else is original. Seats Could be reupholstered or replaced and the boat would be darn near restored (along with a good wax). Also strengthened the stern with Glastron Marine Board from Four Winns (believe it or not they are based in Cadillac and my cousin works for them so I get free goodies like that).

New battery
starter
rectifier
plugs & wires

Been out almost times already this season. (Too much free time lol). Boat is a blast also has ski mount.
trailer is in top shape with bearing buddies and brand new tires and LED light system.
Call text or email with any questions
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 02:01:50 PM »
More pictures
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 01:59:52 PM »
1981 Glastron with 115 Mercury Optimax - $7500 (Tacoma)
https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/d/1981-glastron-with-115/6647273405.html

Open bow boat in good condition with fantastic 115 Mercury Optimax outboard motor...only 103 hours!
Tuned up and ready to ride. Stored at Point Defiance Boathouse with easy elevator/water access.
Includes EZloader trailer, dolly for use at marina, water skis, junior skis, knee board, tow ropes, and inflatable towable.
Our children have moved on, time to pass the fun on to others.

« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 01:54:27 PM »
"  Not for a beginner  60mph + "

Glastron GT 150 90hp - $1500 (Walloon lake)
https://nmi.craigslist.org/boa/d/glastron-gthp/6647832334.html

Selling a GT150 glastron
Boat has a 90hp with electric trim
Seats 3 ppl. Exterior is in good shape. Could use some cosmetic work and a wax and wheel
To make it shine like new again
Runs good. Very fast. Not for a beginner . 60mph + new gas tank and battery. The Trailer pulls great and ready for new owner
1500obo. Will trade for jetski. Or what u have to offer?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10